Thursday, August 16, 2007

Reasons for not updating my blogs

Is this some kind a "palusot"?hehehe...

No this is not,this is a sort of updating you guys and letting you know what happened to in those days that I haven't got the chance to post.

First reason is that the day my baby celebrates her 5th month is also the day that we had a server problem at work.(more information about this at my other blog www.engrjhanok.blogspot.com *if it still not there,I'm sorry.I did update this blog first before that blog.tnx*).We've been busy about that problem for more a week.

Second reason is that after the server trouble,I've been on EL (Emergency Leave) for 3 days because my baby got sick.She been at the hospital for 1 1/2 days and still needs to be observed for a days.So the 5 days of work a week became 2 days.

Of course after the 3 days of absence I need to be calibrated of what happened of those days that I was gone and need to work on things that I left or things I should be doing when I'm on leave.

We still have issues at work and task to do.That's why I don't have enough time to browse the net and update my blogs..


It's almost time to go home...see Don't much time to input some event about me.hehehe

ciao

No comments: