Monday, March 31, 2008

new shoes...

I bought a new pair of shoes yesterday.I saw them last holy week in a local store in my inlaws' place.And by that time my budget is not good for me purchase the shoes.So i told my sister in law that I will buy those when I had ne salary,a week after that day.I also told my husband about it.

So to cut the story short,I bought the shoes...I try the displayed item and it was a bit bigger to me so I asked the store personnel for a small size,smaller next to the displayed one.So it fits.But still I'm thinking twice which size to purchase.Since the displayed pair fits but a bit big,but it can also be an allowance.But,again,I thought that it might "hubad" on my feet while walking and it was disgusting since it was 2 inches high.so I decided to get the smaller size since it also fits and exactly fits.I also did try it at home,not triwe or trice,but a couple of times..

So today,I used it.And slow I feel some pain in my feet.I'm not comfortable with the shoes.Parang masikip,puro paltos n ata ang paa ko...=(

No comments: