Monday, April 14, 2008

Weird cellphone load

My husband and I spent 100php of load per week.80php will be used for unlimited texting for 5 whole days and the 20php will be our extra load,since during Saturdays and Sundays we are both at home and we don't text that often.
Last Sunday we both had 100php load each and Monday morning we registered for the globe unlitxt promo.I got 6php (can't remember remaining cents.lolz) remaining load when we purchase a load.So I had 26php remaining load after I registered.This morning I only had 25php load,my co-worker texted me and I replie so less 1php that should be 24php(simple math right)...


I was going to eat when I checked my balance and to my surprised I had 211.84php load.Around 187php was loaded to me.I don't how and who.Globe also has a promo called "Globe Reward" where in you are rewarded for loading a specific amount.But I haven't received any text from Globe saying that I was rewarded,I am not that sure since I don't read all the text from Globe (spam text).And 187php is such a big ammount to be rewarded.right?

Early afternoon,I checked my balance again and I was again surprised ...my load now is 212.84php.An additional 1php was added...Before checking my balance I received a text from Globe about another promo that if you receive a 10-min call from abroad you will be rewarded with 10php load.But I haven't receive any call from abroad.
Wierd eh...

No comments: