Friday, March 11, 2011

Calamities at Japan

As we all know there's a calamity or should I say Calamities that happen or still happening at Japan (as of this writing).M 8.9 earthquake and tsunami. SHOCK!!! with the past calamities in other country, I paid attention but I didn't worry like today. Why? One of my best friend is there, in the place where the earthquake strikes.

At around 3:30pm, she send me a message telling a lot of things that makes me nervous and worried. But knowing her, she sometimes panic, I told her to be strong, stay calm and pray. I even make a joke out that just to make her smile or lessen her burden ( wish it did even a little). And honestly, I cried, but I never told her. As of this writing she is on her way to her house, thank God she is safer now. But we will ever stop praying for their safety until it was really clear. Because it was said that there is still after shocks.

Besides her, her younger brother is also in Japan but in different region and it safer place according to our friend which is also in Japan.

FB chat, YM, chikka thanks for the help. I was able to get update from my friends in Japan at the same time I was able to pass the message or update to other concerns. (Castor & Mary's family,Castor's gf & our tropa). Honestly, I have lot of things to do, but due to this calamity and my friend I wasn't able to do it. =(

BTW, what do you think such calamities came? Some says it was in the bible, some says, effect of what the people did to our planet, hmmmm... Lots of opinions, lots of own point of view, but for me I just want to pray for the safety of the people at Japan first...


No comments: