Saturday, April 21, 2012

To our everdearest Grandma

Dear Nanay Delang,


I remember the time and your reaction when I told you the story that Angela's name supposed to be Daniela and that was the last time you went to the Philippines. Because when I asked Richard for a name he suddenly said Daniela without even knowing that it was your real name 'till I told him that "Daniela tunay na pangalan ni Nanay Delang eh". Your reaction was "sana un nga pinangalan mo", from that moment on I regret it. 

And now, in a few more days, our new angel will be born. How I wish you we're still here not only to see her, because I know and I believe you're still watching over us, but also to hold her, take good care of her and love her like what you did to us. 

This time, when we learned that it was a girl again I never think of another name but your name to give her. and I won't regret it. I also wish that you were here to welcome our Daniela Angeli to the world.

We miss you and we love you so much Grandma.

No comments: