Sunday, September 23, 2007

Bad Monday...=(

DAMN!today is Monday.First day of the week,first day in work for the week and just for that I already feel bad.The only thing that makes me feel good about this day it I'm gonna use the new bag that mu hubby gave me.hehehe.And the kiss I got from him and my baby before going to work,but that is a sign of good bye or leaving for a while.and as much as possible I want to be beside them all the time...hayy...=(

What really makes my day bad are this things:

First,I had to ride a bus going to our pick up point.When I get off of the bus that was the only time I learned that my sandals was broken(? Any one who knows other term for broken?lol) DAMN.I was thinking if I still should go to work or go back home...But I still go to work.I said to my self that we have clean room shoes to use inside the company,which means that I will only suffer in having a broken sandals when I get off of the bus and walk for about 5 meters then will use the sneakers.Then the dilemma will be after work that I need to walk for about 50 meters from the lobby up to my uncle's car.='(

Next is that our bus got a problem regarding its clutch.We only had less than an hour running when the driver inform their base for having a problem.Then after 15mins,The engine had a hard time to start.The marshal asked the driver if there were no back-up and shocks!I smells like a burning rubber.We reach Carmona and there they fix the problem.Luckily we still reach the company in time.Not bus late.And thank God we're safe.

Then after the two bad things that happen, here's comes a call from my aunt telling me that my uncle wasn't able to go to work because of fever which means I need to take the bus!DAMN!My sandals was not fixed yet.So I tried to look for a solution,even just a temporary solution.Thanks to our admin assistant,'coz she has mighty bond.

I just hope that will be the last bad thing that will happen to me today...and for the rest of my life.lolz

No comments: