Tuesday, September 11, 2007

"you work like a secretary"

DAMN! Even our director noticed it.

Our group need a secretary!I've been saying this a couple of times since i think last year.And now even our director notice it!

It's so unfair,working as a systems engineer then you'll be given a task as if your just a secretary.Process papers work,let the managers sign in it etc..

So pathetic that my first post for this month is something bad,something that make me sick.lolz.Haven't post for quite sometime,and thinking of a good thing to post then here it is a bad thing!

tsk tsk I really don't like what's happening.....

2 comments:

Jacaranda Flagg said...

Hi Diane! We've been together professionally for more that a year.. Here's my advise for you.. If you don't like what's happening... do something about it...

It's your decision.. *wink*

Eli

JHaNoKSKi said...

Hi Sir Eli.That;s why I am looking for a new job.ahihihi...

Is there any vacancy on your company.ahihihi