Tuesday, October 30, 2007

First all saints day celebration

Tomorrow is all saints day and it was my first all saints day celebration with my baby.Nothing much to celebrate but to remember the souls of our love ones who are now with our Lord.But we can also remember them anytime...

By the thing is that this is her first...And for me firsts for my baby is important...

There are some "firsts" of my baby that I was not with her and I really regret it.But here I am still wanting to have her "firsts" at her side...

I know my baby would understand why I am not at her side during those time,she knows that she's also the reason why,why I need to work and be away from her for a while...


But don't worry my little angel,Mommy's gonna be there tomorrow with you and I'll promis that on your first Christmas and firsts new year celebration I will be there for you,as well as you first birthday.

No comments: