Tuesday, November 6, 2007

SPiCe GiRLS

News about the spice girls reunion is circulating over the internet.Who is the spice girls?for those who doesn't know this group they are a british girl band who is responsible for the song wannabe (song used in rexona teen commercial), mama,who do you think you are, say you'll be there, 2 become 1 etc...They are composed of Emma B. aka Baby Spice, Victoria B. aka Posh Spice, Geri H. aka Ginger Spice, Melanie C. aka Sporty Spice and Melanie B. aka Scary Spice.

I was still in high school when this girls are hot,that was around almost 10 years ago.lolz.We even used one of their song for our dance presentation during our aquitance party.Popularity went wrong to this group when Ginger Spice left the group.Though the remaining members go on with their career they still went down with the career...

And after all this years,here they are having a reunion concert somewhere in Europe,I think...ahihihi.

I admit it I was once a fan of this group,but not as a big fan.I just like some of their songs.And during their days I was in my highschool days and they are "click" on our generation...

So yesterday,on my way home,we are listening to this radio station and in less than 2 hrs they played two Spice Girls song...Is this a move to make issue/s just because Spice girls are having a reunion concert?I dunno...But I guess this reminds me of my highschool days,those times that we are listening to their song,practicing for our presentation using their song and who won't forget their styles esp. the elevated shoes/sandals...=D

No comments: