Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Earthquake...

I was in work yesterday,reviewing for our Technical Assessment Exam.Which actually is not applicable in our field.Where in the world can you see an IT personnel doing SPC (statistical Process control)?Maybe 8D (8 Discipline)..But SPC and FMEA (Failure Mode and Effect Analysis)?Well if you know an IT person doing that can you please tell me I'll ask for some help...lolz



Anyways,enough of that exam.As I went back to my table after taking the exam I got a message from my college friend,who is working in Quezon City, asking me if I'm still here.So When I got back I asked her why?He ask me if there was an earthquake in our location I told her none and why.She said that they experience earthquake and it was strong.strong enough for them or their management ordered them to stay outside for almost an hour...



While on our way home,My uncle ask me if I know anything about the earthquake,so I told him the story of my friend.He told me that my cousin who is currently having his review for the nursing board exam in Manila texted my aunt and told her about the earthquake.



Arriving at my aunt's house her maid told me that her sister texted her too that they experienced earthquake in their place,Pangasinan,Which is far in the Manila area.



That earthquake is some what a big news in some area...

No comments: