Tuesday, November 6, 2007

All Saint Day OT..=(

Its already the 7th of November but I haven't told you about the Nov.1 OT I had...

DaMN!I spent my night at the office.Waiting for nothing...

So let's just start about what happen that day/night...

As we all know it was All Saints Day,so my husband and I aggreed that I will go earlier.Though I had work I still finds time to visit the cemetery/ies.Going back.So I left the cemetery at about 5:30pm 'cos I gave a grace time for the following reasons:1. traffic and 2. there might not have an available bus or I might have hard time having a bus that will bring me to our pick-up point.So at almost the same time I got in a bus and there was no traffic.I arrived at the pick-up point at around 6:15 pm but the schedule time is 7:30pm so I was almost one and a half earlier.Good thing the mall is open.So I just have a window shopping until before 7:30pm.So I go out of the mall to wait for the shuttle bus,and damn!The bus arrived at 7:45pm.


So off to work.I got in at 9:07pm(company logbox time) from that time until past 5am I didn't do anything.The production start-up went smoothly,for our team.


In short I just wasted time at the office.Good thing I'll be paid for wasting time.lolz But my time for my family is decreased because of this...

No comments: