Friday, May 2, 2008

I'm missing my family

If you read my previous post then you're aware about my activities this weekend.I would be away from my family again from Wednesday morning upto Sunday afternoon/evening 'coz I'll be staying at my Aunt's place because of distance.But I think we might not have work on Sunday,'coz by Saturday morning we will be back to production.But just as few minutes ago my boss and I had an agreement that if I stay for this night I can go home tommorow @ 2pm,But my other condition is if my groupmate will also stay...I haven't talked to him,~he's sleeping at our server room.ahihihi.sshhh~Wish he's willing.So that I can be with my family again...

Anyway ,I was away with them again and I miss them so much,can't hardly wait to be with them again...Can't hardly wait to hug and kiss them again...

Everytime my hubby text me what our daugther is doing I felt sad,thinking that I should be there rather than at work.Like when she will take a bath,I should be there fixing her.

Haay...I'm just thankful that time flies so fast,maybe that is because we are busy that we are unaware of the time which is also good so that I won't feel so sad and missing my family so much.

No comments: