Thursday, May 8, 2008

On Leave.

I was on leave last Monday.This my way to reward myself and my family for the time I failed to be with them last week.

I really do enjoy the day.Not only that day but the time I spent with them.

I went home last Saturday at 2pm,out going of A-shift, and arrived home at almost 5pm.My baby's reaction when she was me was undescribable.You can see in her eyes that she missed you so much and to her surprise to see me again she want me to carry her.She learned nananana,a ringing tone in my cellphone,she only got two na's.hihihiShe slept late,we watched imbestigador,and there she learn the geture of "hindi kita tatantanan".She was really a faster learner.

Sunday,we had our regular routine,but there is no dora,spongebob and blue's clues on Sandays so she watch Jollibee.Had her bath,play with her etc... In the afternoon we went to the market to buy the bag I promised her.Though I was planning to buy it when I got paid for the OT I had last, I still bought the bag.1 for her and 1 for her Ate LJ,my niece.

Monday I was on leave,again our regular routine,watched dora,spongebob blue's clues and jollibee,had her bath,play with her,had her tantrums(haay).She loves Jollibee,she dance while watching and it was cute.What makes me sad about this day is tommorow i'm gonna be back to work...

No comments: