Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm back!=D

It's been almost 5months now since I haven't update this page.I don't want to change may lay out,the style or whatsoever in my page just to show you guys that I am really back,which I think I did before,(I guess.lolz)I am happy and comfortable with my page.I love it being simple with touch of violet as my font.

Anyway,I been out of the circulation for a while doing some stuff mostly personal stuff.Been to a heatlh problem that I needed tohave rest for a month and before proceeding to that 1 month rest I work on some test,you know the Social Security requirements,also the clinic's and that took me almost a month.During those times I had a rare chance to get online and during those time only check my friendster and multiply account as well as my emails.

Enough of it,Got lots of things to post,things that happen during that vacation.hehehe.

Welcome back to me.:D

No comments: