Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Our Anniversary

Last October 14 we celebrated our 2nd year anniversary as husband and wife and the day after we celebrated our th year as a boyfriend and girlfriend couple.Lucky that I was still on Sick Leave during those time.But I am really planning to have a day off for that days.

We only celebrate it simple,we went to SM Bacoor ate at Tokyo Tokyo.We are planning to buy a microwave oven that day but I don't like the ovens in the appliance center.But we spotted a cool minicomponent.Actually the real plan is a TV set but my in laws told us that my father in law will buy a new TV set and the old one (1 yr and a half old) will be given to us.going back to the minicomponent,we are still thinking twice in the start,'coz it cost only 3700php and a bigger one,the component (dropped the word "mini"hehehe) is 6700php,BTW the brand's name is Promac.In the end we decided to purchase the "mini" component.But when it's time to try the video out,the salesman said it was defective =(. We want to buy the component but our money is not enough because we lend 3000php to my mother in law and I still don't have my sss sickness pay.Anyways,we are planning to buy the component before November ends.When I got my bonus.hehehe.

Angela was so happy that day,walking and walking and walking around.A few rides in the arcade section and two new toys for her.=D

A simple celebration yet bring smiles out Angel's face.

No comments: