Friday, December 3, 2010

Master's Degree

It was once my plan to take up Masteral Degree and it became one of my dreams.

During my College graduation, I was amazed or envy with those people who came up to the stage to get the'r diploma for their Masters' degree. Without knowing the importance on it, I told my self I want to get or have that too. And during my first few months in my first job, I become open with it. I wanted to have it!!! Considering that the company I was working at during those time offers a financial assistance for studying.( Tulong Aral benefit), and that gave me more motivation to pursue it.

As I was working, I never see the importance of a masters' degree because I was working in a manufacturing company and one of my group mate already have a masters degree, I never see any difference. But I still have that dream in me, but less motivation.

Now that I am working as an Instructor, I need it! and last week I was enrolled. I was really blessed! Another dream is coming into reality. I wish that I cam finish my masters' degree.

I am excited as well as nervous. After like almost 6 years, here I am again a student.

I thank God for this, I can't explain my feelings about it. And now I really appreciate the phrase "God's will" God's plan for me is great. I never see it before when I lost my first job, like what I've said in my previous posts, I those things didn't happened I may not be where I am now.

Thank you Lord!!!

No comments: