Tuesday, January 4, 2011

HS Reunion



It's been 10 years since I graduated from High school. A decade since I last saw most of my high school batchmates. I'm a self confessed girl that I am not a popular high school girl. And not all of my high school memories are not that good. =(

This year,we had our 10th year reunion. I think since early this year my batchmates are planning for the reunion. There was a part of me that didn't want to go but another part is saying that I want to go. Reasons? Well, that's a long story.hehehe.

December 30,2010 at 7pm venue will be at Calle Real, Tanza,Cavite will be it. So I came. And I never regret it. It wasn't that "Romy & Michelle Highschool reunion" thing that happened. It was a blast! The foods are great, the drinks are awesome (open bar baybeh.hehehe) and I love the give aways (T-shirt & umbrella). I came early.Hahaha.and left at around 11pm, though I still want to stay, I need to go.

It was fun seeing your batchmate after long years, reminisce the old days and best of all the company of them. Though i'm not that popular high school gal and I didn't have the best memory of my high school days that I wish I had, I can say that I am proud to be included in my batch. SFS Batch 2K...

Hopefully there's a continuation of it...hehehe

No comments: