Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Bus Stop?

I was going home last Friday night at my in laws when the baby/mini bus I was riding in stopped in front of my former school.And as you can see I took a picture of our school's bus stop,this is the point where the PUBs can unload their passenger.Actually,my real target is to take a picture of the school logo at the top of the building,but I failed to have a nice shot because of the trees blocking.Another target is the school gate,but I failed too,the shot i got was blurry.

Anyways,going back to the picture,I remember college days again when I will go to school.This is our unloading point,this is a sign of the start of a whole day of studying,lessons/lectures,experiments,chatting,food trippings etc...
I just missed James at this pix,wonder where he could be that time?lolz.James is the unpaid/volunteer (whatever!hehehe) traffic enforcer at our school.Students,mostly boys,used to tease him "James Supot",even PUV drivers tease him and he will get angry.hehehe.

No comments: