Thursday, July 5, 2007

Not our responsibility....

This morning a Product Engineer or PE for short went to our room,server/computer room,to get the new tester's PC.The PC is for the upgrade of the testers.I been working with this since I was still preggy.I expect that when I get back from my ML (Maternity Leave) the project is done, the PCs were deployed.But It wasn't.So until now I'm still hooked up with it.

The project was planned without us knowing it,then action items are sent to us.Install softwares,network configuration etc...Where would you find a project planned without the persons who will do almost everything about the softwares or the PC?Only in Amkor and we are world class.LoLz

Going back,so the PE got the PC and tried it again in the production.Their test application programs,lower version,can't load or open in the dual core PC.I told him before that the program might have a requirement that it will only run with a PC with lower spec,not with a higher spec such the dual core.So after an hour or two I receive an email from him saying the program won't load even the higher version.And worst he used this line " I believe they were already running before."WTF!What he is trying say?That we destroy it.DAMN!He's the one responsible for the Application program.He should be the one to troubleshoot it because he is more educated about that than us.Installing the application is also their duty,but our previous boss is so kind to accept the installation and now it become a culture here.But PEs are really the responsible persons for that,NOT US!

No comments: