Sunday, July 1, 2007

Get together

In my previous post,been talking about me missing college life,my friends.Good thing we have Ming to organize a get together this coming weekend,can't wait.Hihihi.I bet this is gonna be a good one,we'll have lots of stories to tell,lots of things to talk to and a lot of things to laugh with...

One sad thing is not all of my friends are gonna come,because one of them is at Japan right now and others might not come.=( But We already accept the fact that changes really happen,on our case it was for the best... ='(

Some things are really not meant to be forever,changes occur to make us better persons.

That's life,we prepare for something that we believe that is best for us though we all know that there would also some sacrifices,even being away with persons you used to be with and become a big part...your friends....



wheeew.Drama!hehehe

No comments: