Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Moving to our Storage Room

As the title says "Moving to our storage room"Our group requested a room for our spares,Softwares/installers etc... And We are now in the process of putting our things in the room and it was really hard!!!Considering the storage room is almost 50 feet away from the computer room.We need to move the drawers with things inside and it is not a joke.I just had my operation last February when I gave birth and I am still not allowed to carry heavy things.While my companion just had her menstruation and as far as I know It is also not safe for her to carry heavy things...Thank God we still have another group mate who helped us.

It was really a tiring task!And as of this writing,we are not yet finish with it.Just had a break and had a chance to post about this task.

No comments: