Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Busy Weekend

We had a very busy weekend last weekend.~of course last "weekend"lolz~ Anyways,This is preparation of my baby's 1st birthday.

SATURDAY:We went to Divisoria to buy some stuffs for the party,such as prizes for the games,loot bags,stuufs for the bag ang "agaw-bitin", party hats, banners ,invitation (if ever our invitation will not be enough), baloons(for the exact day of her birthday), party hats, cloth for her "semi"-gown,give aways,gifts for Eissa for his baptismal and for LJ's Birthday,etc...We left home at almost 7am and arrived at Divisoria at around 8:30am.We first went to the give away stalls so that we will just go back there to pick up our order.after we finally decided what give away we will have,off for the shooping we are.People at Divisoria is not that crowded that day and that's good.To cut the story short,we left Divisoria before 12nn and arrived home at around 2pm.After that long travel,my husband and I still need to go to the Market to buy Gift wrapper for the gifts and the main reason is to inquire about the tarpoulin.We ordered a tarpoulin that cost 420 pesos,not bad at all its size is not big and not small too,perfect.lolz.We will get the tarpoulin this afternoon because they had 2 days to process it.I cut the invitations,placed them in their envelopes and put stickers,with the help of my husband.I also wrap some of the prizes.

SUNDAY:That day is a busy day too but not a tiring day as Saturday.I had put names in the invitation to whom we will give the invitation.Of course my hubby helped again.I called up my mother to verify if she already called the one where we will rent the chairs and table.She said yes and how much?2500 pesos.HUH?I only asked for the chairs and tables for kids and the buffet table arrangement.it cost 2500?But according to my mother,it also include a tent,a big one according to her.I also called for the clowns,it will cost 2200 pesos,3 clowns (emcee,magician and server of the ice cream),It is actually cheaper because in that 2200 pesos 10 gallons of ice is included,2 flavors.My husband and I choose mango ang cookies & cream.=D Also today is Eissa's christening,who is Eissa?It's Ate Laly's son,Ate Laly is my husband's cousin.In the evening we went to the bakeshop that my husband's friend suggested us.The cake is also cheap,3 layer cake(3 9" round cakes) which only cost 1500 pesos.We did some canvasing before going to the bake shop,in some local bake shop there is a 850 pesos cake but no disney princess and it is only 13"x8" only,in Cakelines/Jonris it is 3500 pesos which is a lil' bigger than the cake on the bakeshop we went to that cost only 500,in Goldilocks,the cake is 4000 pesos,well Goldilocks is Goldilocks.hehehe.BTW,Ate Laly Ordered an small cake in red ribbon and it caost 1000 pesos,well red ribbon is also red ribbon.lolzGoing back to the bakeshop we went to,the cake is cute and it is disney pricess which is our theme.We went there with my 2 kumares,my husband,my husband's cousin and his friend.And we arrived home at almost 10pm since we left home at almost 8pm.

No comments: