Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A day before my Baby's 1st birthday

It was indeed an unforgetable day,or should I say afternoon.lolz.It was,like i said in the title,a day before my daughter's birthday.I was so excited to go home,considering that we have an early dismissal (anu un school?lolz).I also need to do things in preparation for her birthday party on Saturday.it was planned actually,I don't need to go half day on Friday since I will be home early for 3days,Tuesday,Thursday and Friday.But the plan becomes a plan "only" So I might be Half day on Friday...=(

I am supposed to be going home at 4:15pm and probably be at home by 6pm but it is "supposed to be".It was almost 4pm when we started to migrate our client since the servers' ip address was not yet converted to the new subnet that we will be using(to reduce network broadcast)So to cut the story short,I stayed up to past 6pm.And it was a difficult travel I had...I left our company past 6pm take note it was raining and I had no umbrella (ella ella),been to Alabang at almost 6:30pm,bought some food at Ministop metro,and had difficulty in having van going to SM Molino.according to the driver of the van going to Dasma, is the last trip the two other route(Paliparan and Imus) had no available van,the van going to Dasma only had 1 passenger and need to get 10 passengers more.and it would take long.But I had no choice but to take that trip.Past 7pm off we go...Luckily I don't find difficulty in taking the trip from SM Molino to SM Bacoor.Next,From SM Bacoor to Cavite City,as per my husband suggested I should take the Saulog/St.Anthony bus to be home earlier since thoses buses are faster that the ordinary ones.I ride in the 1st saulog bus that came,but,again,the bus is full and I decided to still be in the bus,though I am standing,and it was hard since I don't usually did it regularly,I think this is only the 2nd time I did that.

That's not all,Since our salary will be on my daughter's birthday and my money is budgeted for that day,nearly you have an idea of what I am pointing out here.But hey,I pay my fare!My husband gave me 200 from his extra money,and thank God he did.'Coz if not I might not have money to pay may fare and be home...=( and I might not have eat up to past 9pm...=(

A very tiring day that is....

No comments: