Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Baby's check up on my Birthday...

As like what I've said in my previous post,my baby had a check yesterday.This is due to that I observed that she is snot eating rice since Saturday morning until yesterday.And another observation I had is that she can not finish Her usual 4 OZ. of milk formula in one feeding.its like that she is not in the mood to have a milk.But she is eating "mamon" ang egg pie.

At first I thought it had something to do with her new milk formula,since we changed her milk last January 29, 2008.Then we had a lot of conclusion on it.But that main concern is take her toher pedia after the mass to check what went wrong.

So off to her her pedia after heaing the mass.We had some conversation regarding the problem and her behavior.And According to the doctor he think that she might be having her new tooth/teeth that's why she doesn't want to eat rice nor drink her milk.He checked her gums and he saw a new tooth in my baby's upper gum but that is already visible and it is not the reason.Though the doctor saw a new tooth coming at her lower gum this is also not the reason as per the doctor said.He also checked he throat and there he saw the problem,She has a "mild tonsillitis" a part/ part of her throat is reddish and she might have difficulty in swallowing that's why she don't want to eat rice.So her pedia gave her an antibiotic for that.Good thing she doesn't have fever.

When we get back to home,we told her grandparents what went wrong.My mother in law said that my father in law is happy whenever he gave her (my Daughter) chocolates and that might be the reason why she had "mild tonsillitis" since we are not giving her a cold drink or food.And I feel sorry for my baby because we gave her chocolate after lunch.A raisin chocolate that Papa gavae her.

So now,she is having her antibiotics for 7 days,3 times a day.And we are having difficulty in gaving her madicine...So it is really taugh for her and for us....=(

No comments: