Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentines 2008

Its Valentines day.and nothing so special today.'Coz I have work today,need to go to work and we need to save money for our baby's birthday.

Haay...The only thing my husband and will be having is exchange gifts.
I remember what the speaker in our seminar before our wedding said,Celebrate even small ocassions even in a small ways.And that small way is our exhanging of gifts.Actually,it is not bad at all.As what my husband always says "Galing sa puso yan".and it's true,even in small way of celebrating it or the gift is not that expensive,what really important is that it came from the heart.

Every year I don't expect expensive gifts,a candle light dinner,a romantic date or what so ever.Spending it with your love one is much more meaningful.Though I will be at work for 14hours (including travel time),which means I will be away from my husband and baby for that 14 hours,I will be having some time to be with them.Just like before I go to work,my daugther is woke up and we had a few bonding minutes.

Anyway, Happy Hearts day to all.
=D

No comments: