Wednesday, February 6, 2008

MY Birthday...=)

It's mah Birthday... In this blog's time but it was yesterday in Philippines time.hehehe

This is one of the most memorable birthday I had,though nothing really special happen like a big party or big celebration.But Being with my husband and with my daugther makes it very memorable.It's my first birthday with my baby,since she is not yet born during my birthday last year.

Another thing about this day is that it is Ash Wednesday,cool thing is my cousin's birthday is Maundy Thursday.hahaha

Anyway,Here's what happen yesterday,during my birthday.

In the morning we only have bonding time.Had my baby a morning walk near the sea shore, to her Mommy Lola's house and to Lola Pacing.Actually I am the only one who is walking since she is in her bike.BTW,Nanay and Tatay gave her a bike last week.Will have another post for that.Then Her Lolo had a walk with her too.My husband and I went to the market to buy stuff for spaghetti.=D.My mother in law cooked the spaghetti,while me and my husband is getting ready for going to mass.After the mass we went to my baby's Pedia for check check up,will also post the details on the next entry.After the check up,eating time.hehehe.Then my daugther and I visited her tita Laly and make "tambay".hehe.after that we go home then bonding time again.after a few hour we went to sleep.

BTW, I received two gifts,from my husband/daugther and from my mother in law...I wish I had more.lolz

No comments: