Wednesday, February 13, 2008

New look

You probably wondering why I change my blog's lay out.

Well actually this is supposed to be part of the new year changes.But Since I was hooked with my project that made me busy this past weeks.I haven't got the change to do the re-lay out.

You can also check out my work blog,which also has a new lay out...Next would be my multiply page and maybe my friendster.=D

Change are good,but be sure it is for better.Well what do you think of the change i've done?

I think its a better change,since I got some feedbacks that my previous page was not that good in eye sights.Not that refreshing sight.hehehe.Well,thanks to Sir Eli for that comment/suggestion.heheeh

1 comment:

Jacaranda Flagg said...

cool theme! ayus! mas ok na to diane! madaling basahin.. :D


pinoy money talk

regards,
Elizar