Sunday, February 17, 2008

A little misunderstanding

I don't know if its right to post about his one,but i just want to share with you guys something...

My husband and I had some misunderstanding last Saturday night.Reason?Maybe it would just for the two us,to keep some privacy.But I'll telling you no 3rd party nor money involve.Its just us....

Good thing is that we finished/closed it before we went to sleep.Which is also important,finished all issues or misunderstanding before going to bed so that the next day everything will be back to normal again...that's my opinion.

Well,when I woke up in the middle of the night to feed our daugther,I realized some things.That I just acted like a child that night,my childish attitude has back.Or "sinumpong nnmn ako ng toyo".I remembered my husband told when we are arguing that "tinotoyo ka nanaman,Pebrero ka talaga".

Another Good thing is that my husband also have patience on that kind of attitude i had,though sometimes he is also mad with me whenever I acted that way.Can't blamed him....


Things I learned that night is that things are not the same as before,we have daugther that we MUST consider and other people too.And that I should have more patience,change my childish attitude and "toyo-in" attitude.

Sabi nga ng mga matatanda,"Ang pag aasawa ay di tulad ng mainit na kain n pag napaso ka pwede mong iluwa."oldies but true saying....

No comments: