Thursday, February 21, 2008

Nursing Board Exam Result

Yesterday my uncle PM me if I can browse the net,I said I will try since the production can view what in my monitor.He ask me to check this site, www.pinoybsn.blogspot.com According to him through this site we will be able to know if my cousin pass the nursing board exam.I asked him if it's recognized by PRC.Since I had a doubt that this might be a scam or something.And suggested that we check it on the PRC's official website.As I was chatting with my uncle I was also browsing the site and confirmed that it was recognized by PRC.And check if my cousin pass.

And He did!It was a great feeling that in those thousands of name you know someone and it was your cousin.=D
Imagine that his lastname was Fernandez and he was no 11134 and imagine how many they are.Am not update with the number of passers and takers.hehehe


Well to my cousin,Congratulation.You made it!=D

No comments: