Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Movie Review on Brokeback Mountain

When I learned that Heath Ledger was dead I can't help but to research about him,though I know things about him,because of the movie 10 things I hate about you.On my research,I've read about the brokeback mountain and read it's plot,I was a bit amazed with the story/plot that leads to my curiousity of watching the movie.I am aware about the movie and to tell you the truth,I want to watch it before when I learned that Heath ledger and Jake Gyllanhaal was the main star in the movie.But when I learned that the movie is about gays and that they had a kissing scene,I felt that I don't want to see that movie anymore and I would resist to watch it.I don't know why but the ego of losing my respect to Heath and Jake is present.

So like what i've said upon reading the plot of Brokeback Mountain it leads to curiousity of watching the movie.I actually bought a copy.hahaha.That's how curious I am to watch it...And actually I did,after almost 2 years (I guess.=D )and after fighting my self not to watch it.hehehe.
Anyway,it was Friday night,no work on the day after,lying in bed with my baby on my left and playing our portable DVD on my right.Going back,at first it was boring,the all do the talking it was like a non-sense talk between the characters,Ennis and Jack with the sheeps.Then the controversial scene came,DAMN!?This is where I lost my respect to Heath and Jake.Sorry Heath i know your a dead guy now but I'm just expressing what I feel here.Worst thing is about Anne Hathaway,I really do adore her a lot,esp her beauty,I love her in Princess' diary 1 & 2 and Ella Enchanted.But like Heath and Jake,I lost respect to her when I saw her take off er tops/bra,Even Michelle Williams take had a topless scene here,but hey,I'm not a fan of Dawson's Creek anyway.lolz.

Until Saturday morning,I can't believe that I watched Brokeback Mountain and had saw what they did.I told my husband that I felt I regret that I watched to the movie,I wish I didn't watched it.

Yeah,they are good actors and actresses and if they are not they won't be able to do the things I saw in the movie.lolz

No comments: