Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valetntine's day exchange gift

Like what I've said in my post yesterday my husband and I will be having an exchange gift.So here's What happened.

When I arrived home,my hubbay and our daugther is near the stair.But I have planed to hide the gift first at the place where they are,concluding that they/he is inside the house.So what I did was to hide the gift outside,near the stair too but where her can't see it.BTW,I had bought a personalized plate as a house deco,one for my in laws' house and one for my parent's house and that plates would be the "fake gift" for my hubby.Going back,I forgot if he aked me what I have for him or I just told him.But I remember I told him "ayan Plato"hahaha,I placed the plates inside the house and they follow.When they were inside I went back outside and got the "real gift".and they laugh like when they laugh when I said that my gift are plates.hehehe.

Actually,what I had for my hubby is an underwear,take note Bench underwear.hahaha.To be honest,I can think of a gift to gift him considering that we need to save money.he is actually asking for something as a Valentines gift but it cost I think 600 pesos and at this point 600 pesos is a big savings for our daugther's birthday party.It can be 40 pcs of balloons.hehehe.Going back again,I think the underwear fits.hehehe.I told him that "pasalamat ka brief yan di tsinelas."hahaha.'Coz that what I really plan to give him,a pair of slippers.It's just happened that there is a Bench outlet in Metropolis.

What I got?hahaha.I got a picture frame.*wink*.I liked it.And as what he always told us,"galing sa puso"hahaha. And that's what's important.=D

No comments: